Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 2 October 2010

So close.

So close

Theres this leema right
i remember it well
i looked into the leemas eyes
and i found myself in that leema
i think that was the beginning
like a change why not
this world doesn’t have to be the same everyday
i let the leema hug me
then i thought why not i could wear the leema
or maybe the leema could wear me
so swoosh i swung the leema round my neck
turning it into a cloak
like a hoodie made out of a rug or was it a blanket
a coat made out of blanket
made me think of treading lightly on dreams
so as not to disturb those who sleep
and into this leema i journeyed deeply
until we were one
the same
outside into the coffee bars
who needs people anymore
dont need nobody mate
its just me and you mate against the world
that was our motto
mine and the leema’s
on the back of the bus
finally i got the peace id been searching for
life finally made sense
it was all about the leema
id never be lonely because forever id have the leema for company
thats right its all ok
just you and me mate
poor leema left forgoten in the loft
its all alright there there dont worry
here begins our new life
zzz
except when i wake up and go downstairs to make a cup of tea
the leema's bailed
whoah, i was used, one night stand, i got taken for a ride
by a soft toy ring tailed leema,
all that talk of this being it, a whole new world,
a completely different way path journey, it was all
sweet lies, a fabric of falseness
ah well, maybe it wasn’t me and the leema after all
because i was ok and then within hardly any amount of time,
i mean a really short time
i found myself in a leaf in a puddle,
hey wow, hey leaf, diluting pupil eyes
its me and you leaf against the world,
nothing will get in our way,
except then the wind changed,
bye bye leaf, goodbye,
still that was alright because i found myself in a hill
or was it on top of a hill,
alright ok i admit it
i did think then maybe just only for a minute... or two
that me and the leema did make a go of it
and it all worked up proper sweetly fine
in some other crazy mixed world
but clearly yeah nah not in this one
or at least not just yet
maybe the leema knew
saw some truth in my eyes
that i just wasnt ready for that
kind of commitment
i mean it would have been a completely life altering experience
yeah theres no way i was strong enough or brave enough
to embark on a journey with the soft toy leema
then again
it might be fun
maybe
i guess
the good thing is
ill always know
well sort off
i hope
where the leema is
maybe the leema will embark on a journey of its own without me
that would be amazing
especially if someone else could make it walk and talk
i laugh happily
thinking thats about right
one day ill seethe leema, that briefly was me, remember those times, just me and you mate against the world
randomnly on the back of bus
yeah yeah! proper making it doing it on its own
and ill be like, wicked!
what a cool leema!
And ill be like nice one hey,
whoa just realised
what the
how did this happen
man
how could i
nah
i didn’t even get the leema's name...

No comments:

Post a Comment