Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 8 October 2010

Gifts.

Gifts

Thank you Santa
I've been given lots of gifts this week
its like the bombshell came early
exactly the right time
most excellent
all the pins have been falling off my
perfectly sized brown bag strap
peace, mushrooms, gone fishing, feeling groovy,
now
beautiful humming birds
gift a golden world being held in a pair of hands
is being rolled like a worry ball
loved by my fingers
taking all the worry away
ive read the words
these are my words
im going to pin the badge to my bags strap
the bag that carries the words i write
with my magic pen every where i go
i am a free spirit
granny weatherwax's gift
is so true
shes passed the sight to me

2 comments:

  1. hooray hooray for the new dawn and the new day everyone knows every things all right every things a ok.

    Edward the confessor ping is the king - at midnight she wont turn into a pumpkin - ruby lady of the night sweet priestess and you covered in love potion number nine stcking togethor like glue a most beautifull moment in the world for both her and you and everybody else too - thats my gift it was a pleasure to meet you hear your stories and use them too, you met the thief of time, who says cheerio not goodbye ; )

    Edwardo - best night of your life - then they just keep getting better - proper happy ending - easy peasy lemon squeezy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hold the aching, needless world, uplifted to the light, and focus prayers for celebration
    Every nation is all right.

    Now peace and harmony flow
    back and forth
    my loving hearts
    blessings showering down from above
    magic potion bottles
    floating
    like the dove from above
    bring openness, joy, truth
    one love one heart
    freedom
    for everyone

    ReplyDelete