Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

For Terry and Neil.

For Terry and Neil

I’m a method writer
My name is ping
Grandson of Ping a Ding
The gypsie queen
I was created by each of
Us three
Its time to meet again
Just like the sun bird
Welcome old friends
May your palms be crossed with silver
May your palms be crossed with silver
May our palms be crossed with silver
Some sparkle like the moon
Some sparkle like the sun
Ping the gypsy king
Is back at the cauldron
Mixing hubble bubble
Telescopic photo sensitive
Good vibration potions
Whizz Pop Tizzle Plop!
Purely Natural Cosmic
Flavours.

2 comments:

  1. When we will three meet again
    We will do it two weeks from
    Sunday
    Ill bring a drop
    of my most magic slop
    That will keep us all writing
    till fry day
    (the day of our celebatory fry up - we shall fry fire works in the sky)
    ps its good to be back my friends ive been growing up and down young and old cooking myself until just baked ping!
    a long time in outer space - neil thanks for the loan of your space ship, the mother foxx, you know Ive stooshed her safely. (lost the keys - don't worry about that - typical)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pps - my hairs a bit different purely cosmic changes - i mean cosmetic - you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete