Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 4 October 2010

Philisophy.

Philosophy

How many people out there think,
I’m amazing
How many people out there think,
Your amazing,
Because I’ve always thought your amazing,
And I’ve never thought I’m amazing,
Then the world suddenly changed
And I started reciting words
I had heard spoken before by Mohamed Ali
I’m the greatest the world has ever seen
And like a light bulb in my head going ping
I stopped beating myself up
Got up off the canvas floor
Standing tall
To lay one hell of a knockout punch on my mind
hahaha see you later bad thoughts
Kiss your sorry asses’ bye bye,
I’m amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I found for the last five years or maybe more ive been thinking in my head a lot about other people - your amazing - and never once did it occur to me to think the words - im amazing

    im guessing or at least hoping that there's other people out there that do the same, that think so many of the people they know are amazing, and it never once occurs to them, they're amazing too, so for anyone whose mind has been working like that, all id like to say is, your amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people call me Maurice well at least I know two who do

    ReplyDelete