Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Before sleep.

Before sleep

listen to my story

My dreams the sandman comes to me - im in paris in disguise luckily im good at changing my identity the security cant catch up with me - i have an object in my coat - hot - everybody knows - all of paris where can i hide where must i go - all i know is that ive left the circus behind and suddenly into parisian streets full of sights and sounds i find myself - depending on either or, they are open or shut my eyes.

This story could grow dark i have to be careful for so full of love was the thief of time that the arts of necromancery seemed to swim towards his feet as he walked, thankfully the enchanted boy wore a charm around his neck that stopped him from crying out to the dead whose souls he had sent soaring high, schkk schkk schkkk resurrection strikes, voodoo what you dare do, out of respect leave the bodies of the dead alone, repeated his charm of peace, as calmly as a single grain of rice looks, layed flat out in a palm, altough for a brief flicker he longed to cry out, rise dark spirits, ghosts, gouls, witches goblins, vampires, winged monkeys, fly, come to my side, the boy refused to do so, and continued to celebrate life, all the way until many many rich moons later, the day he died...

3 comments: