Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Just found this note in my hand writing.

Just found this note in my hand writing

The note is from a bit ago, like six months when I almost follwed someone elses advice to make them happy by starting a new direction in a fake job, playing at being happy and all that, instead of following my own heart and writing, im so glad i got there in the end and realised, ive got to follow my one beliefs, whats exciting is what i wrote on that note six months ago after watching a training video, with my blue biro, the note reads,

It will be (a doodle not of the alphabet is drawn here)

Riveting!

Never collect more information than you need.

Do not entertain blaggers.

* Data up to date and accurate.
* Secure handling - i,e destroy.

P.I - Legally processed
be open tell what is the P.I for
what are we going to do with it
be fair, open, has a purpose

P.I Adequate, relevant, non excessive
P.I accurate up to date
P.I kept no longer than necessary- destroyed
P.I kept withing rights of the individual
P.I not transferred out of the E.U - unless secure.

the lights are on!

(a most excellent experience all round, and one i had forgotten to such an extent that I thought hey did i write this or did my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment