Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 29 October 2010

The Dark Steps.

The Dark Steps

Theres this place you can go to on halloween
it isnt very safe if you know what i mean,
its dangerous
i went down the steps
dark and cold
i was so scared
i could hear each of my breaths
there were three big pots
by these steps
that led down to a crypt
in a cemetery
and eerie pipes
that seamed to whisper
here come the twilights
here come the twilights

i stepped down the first step
and my heart began to beat
boom-boom boom-boom fast
i stepped down the second step
closer to the dark
I stepped down the third step
closer to the wall which looked like it was red with blood
i stepped down the fourth step
meeeeeaaaaaooooeeewwwmurrrrmmmm!
a cat miaowed
twit twoo twit twoo
hooted a owl
i stepped down the fith and final step
and found a cage
i had to close my ears and eyes
like this
i put my hands over my face
and as you do stuck me thumbs in me ears
i got tell yah
inside the cage were fiends
monsters
with the most
eurgh groogilly grotesquss deeskusting faces
making orribly wobbly noises
what do you reckon
would you be brave or scared
brave well in that case dearies
would you like to see the monsters
their on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment