Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Gift from a humming bird.

Gift from a humming bird

My mission is to live with integrity
and to make a difference
in the lives of others.

I have charity, I seek out and love the one, each one
regardless of his or her situation

I sacrifice I donate my time, talents and resources to my mission

I inspire I teach by example, that we are all children of love, and that every Goliath, mountain, or obstacle can be overcome

I am impact-full
What I do makes a difference in the lives of others.

ps Rock on!
and in the words of the most excellent Bill and Ted
Be excellent to each other!

pps
Roll on cosmic balance restoration to the universe and all surrounding areas.
ppps
Party on Dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment