Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 7 October 2010

The first beautiful dream.

The first beautiful dream

I wake up from a dream its the most beautifull ive ever had so far, its all about creating worlds stories, a creative factory where worlds are imagined, sitting around a table, a band of writers come to me, three toghethor, we encircle each stitched together like a ring of cotton wool, faces i know, from the past, present and future, and they ask me my beliefs.

I tell them about the sun soon, the wolf pack pack comes ready to kill me and rip my flesh with their teeth, i bleed, i bleed and i cry and i bleed, time after time after time time after time again and again until.

This perfect moment im sat round the table, and im laughing laughing so strongly its Wednesday, whens the day, i bow down to the pure enlightened goodness of when the eternal and my truly brilliant friend who taught me, I don’t have to waste any time sending out punches to dirty wonkers making nightmares.
I can chew off my hands pretending they taste of cucumber sandwiches or cheese.
This is what you taught me and why I adore you, as me and the writers sit round a table, playing game after game, cards, i lose again and again on purpose, laughing more honestly than any other on that day.

A dream that was almost a nightmare. I chewed off my hands and it was you, my beautifull friend, telling me that those who play to lose are the winners in every game.
The writers in my dream almost couldn’t believe it, voices and teeth, had come to attack me with their words and deeds, and i just let them, laughing all the way, for i moment i nearly got angry or decided to defend my way, before laughing and laughing and realising, hoe, it doesn’t matter either way.

This mighty spell, fixed a world that would have been a repeat, when the eternal bounced back, these where the words that echoed in the silent deep hall of my mind.

Fabulous time!
Your rythmns
And lullabys
Are so sweet!

Playing to lose makes everybody smile. Then you win when

Full stop.

This one is for my friends,
Terry and Neil
Charlie and Felix.

Ps - Dreamt on a Wednesday night in the guest house built by the Zankers to shelter friends and family.
Autumn 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment