Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 8 October 2010

My dreams.

My Dreams

Im going to tell you my dreams
especially the ones that wake me
I dont need too
i dont need anybody to save me
because ive saved myself and im awake
and the reason im awake
is to stay with you
on this earth
so im going to tell you
all the dreams
that wake me
all the thoughts that escape free
beautifull birds
and theres nothing you have to do
but i know theres one or two
stories and thoughts that would remain untrue
except for the fact i wake up
in the same place as you
on the earth safe
aint nobody needs to escape to space
i promise you the earth not space
and you know you dont have too
freedom of choice
thats another special gift
money cheapens everything
except you
every day you repay me
like the most beautifull loved filled baby
and it makes me sing
hey sugar
how goods it feel walking togethor on the wild side
and i said hey baby
me and you on the wild side
and all the colours sing
one love one heart
goo goo goo ga goo goo goo ga goo
hit it mistro! 1 2 3 4
sweet music...

No comments:

Post a Comment