Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Sink or Swim.

Sink or Swim

Walking over the toad two hearts beating
Our blood goes round and round my blood is older than yours
When I bleed
Young blood old blood
Light dark
Work rest
I followed the nameless path
Do you believe in the tides of the sea I did
I still do when I breathe
But for me the way is encrystalised
In a day of the baby born who saved my life
And made me swim.
I wont drown
Yeah yeah yeah
I wont drown
Yeah yeah
I wont drown
Sink or swim
Hey judy
Hey hey
Im going to swim
Whoah ho
Can you handle mushrooms
Or do you sink
Hey i swim
I float through the rivers
Living of air
Living of air
Hey jude
judey judey judey
if you sink
dont try and swim
hey jude
living of air
floating without a care
ma ma ma ma ma mazing
badger badger badger
squirrell squirell
rabbit fox
mushroom mushroom mushroom
raver
yeah yeah yeah
Sink or Swim
wahey i swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment