Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Out of Sink.

Out of Sink

Timing
bad timing
Whoah
Whoah
What is it with bad timing
Right on time
Yeah ride on time

How many
How many

How many times have I made mistakes heart wrenching mistakes and how many chances do we get to make these mistakes right looking at life simply for a minute I understand that I love it and I’m also loving the way that’s in me day to day I’m on the ball and savvy of course I understand that the world becomes even more magical when you have someone in which to share, so I’m looking forward to the times when I wake up and you are there, only thing is how many chances do we get?
An infinite number of chances?
Because there’s times when I’ve slipped and fallen down the steps,
Like when this girl at a rave came up to me and said I was hot, I was so not used to this ever happening and completely the opposite of smooth that I didn’t know what to do, I flummoxed I was speechless when I should have been speech full, man I could have done anything instead of just losing it standing there doing nothing, I was way shy, shit, if that happened now or if i went back in time, id tell her she was hot because she was smoking and it was my mistake to be so scared, sending her away, it’s not nice either, crushing someone’s spirits a little

And again with hey joe I got scared I should have dared instead I ended things to stick with my mate the wrong thing to do another mistake
And when you sweet you whispered in my ear with your gorgeous voice come to bed, i was stoned and i wasnt listening properly and i went off with the boys i got more stoned was that my mistake,
And again a heart written on a card talking about wanting to see me as if that was so hard but it took me so long selfishly wrapped up in a depressed coil for seven years to realise the words I was reading with my own eyes, i miss you I love you, yeah I love you too but what are we supposed to do, I’m just too good at making mistakes. Bad timing int it always been, bad bad timing.

A girl that called me teapot, oh dear, who came to visit me, who thought things were going to be, well me and her, togethor, i sent her packing, oh man, i wasnt on it then, eee, another broken heart, ah well move on, eee yumbo, let the malting strands of hair float sweet messages in the air, no more mistakes, breathe be at peace, let it be,

For ive made more than my share of fair few mistakes moments where I understand I’ve taken away peoples shine, and that’s completely the opposite of what I want to do, i dont want to hurt people, i dont want to hurt a soul, i dont even want to hurt myself anymore,
And also times to question whether I’ve thrown away my chances maybe I didn’t go the whole wide world maybe I already found you then cast you awash girl overboard did i abandon you to the oceans spray maybe you’ve abandoned me in that case well perhaps we were never meant to be,
Just a mistake. How many more mistakes will i make, bad bad timing, i look forward to see, now im alive, enjoying the full range spectrum of passion and emotions, i can enjoy all the roller coaster rides, so maybe it will be mistakes all the way to end, at one with bad time, or maybe some time along the way, it wont be a mistake, it will be a right on time, wow wow wow, who needs watches when youve got a roller, who needs sinks when your out of cola

All those hearts i break
all those hearts we break
are
just mistakes
kind of makes me feel good about sniffing glue
and the expression take two
or even act two
i swear its like act one was pretty much a lot of fun
the interval was a bit of a broken mirror
in fact some people considered leaving the show early
and now its curtains up and on for act two
whahey!

Hey stars and moons
Give me a break
break a leg
in fact yeah yeah yeah
dont give me a break
ive had more breaks
than so so many
i need a fix
heres my fix
im all good stars and moons
all good just like you
so start giving out breaks
and fixes to those that need them
i am free.


sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment