Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

Feeling Pleasure.

Feeling Pleasure

Bom
Shanka!
Hooray for the train
I want to Stay on
Some songs are like paint dripping. I’m swimming in a room of paint, the smell is intoxicating all my senses are alive such soft bright drippy feeling. Blue paint drops in my eyes little flecks on my lashes splashes on my lips. It feels like a warm hug this song. Nestled gently beside the fire. Surfing lazily to hawai. Tony heart. Smart. Art attack. Wall paper in the gallery. Two taps running into the bath. A plug. Red water. Falling falling into a pile of clouds. Wings of birds flapping above lapping ocean waves. Diamonds floating in the sky. Sweet sunshine dancing on the water. Everybody wants to rule the world. Stop this train the worlds gone mad. How long have we been in the know. Ski-ing zig zags down the slopes. Mother nature come and taste her. Black Bessie wins the game of pool. I cant stand this indecision. Stuck on my own pain like a masochistic jingliest. Who doesn’t get spots. I get spots. Spots go pop. Stripes wash off. Zebras rock. Its been a long time since I was at Zebras rock. The twinkling dust falling through the air landed on my hair. I wonder if the armchairs still there. Sat on the porous stone. Comfortable as a soft hoodie knitted from the green. Wrapped my self in balls of wool. Floating out. Lapping up the sun as others dive head first into the pool. Water leaps out in rain to his bare skin. Sun glasses catch the flapping wings. Hey Mr and Mrs dove. Your floating too. Hah. I was wearing one shoe. A flip flop. Two feet just one shore. Bouncing along to the vision. Pluck away plucky keep clucking clucky one love to Maid Marian. Floating fireflys get me every time. Bit like sandy shores white beaches. What we fighting for. You me each other. Turn our backs on mother nature. Its a bit like that albatross except with a comfy paint pot. No lip gloss. Let the lids off. Paint falls. The tallest warter fall. Acting on your best behaviour. Socks and blazer. How good would it be to smash everything in a house. Open up all the paint pots and let the paint fall. Spend a lifetime gazing happily at all the different colours. Lost in heaven. Happy Birthday Everybody wants to rule the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment