Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

Half a Float.

Half a Float

I love the colours that shine in your hair
I love the clothes that you choose to wear
and I love the flowers
you like to sit
and
stare at!

So wont you come and be my dear
well never have to fear
yeah you and me wont ever have to worry
we'll really never have to worry
yes me and you
its really true
life will be so simple
with no worries

Theres nothing you could do
that would bother me
thats how its so easy
like a cool breeze
i was built so delicatly
in the greatest factory
that this island has ever seen
fully earth
not one bit metal
ive got both balls
and i keep them clean
im a pure spirit juggling
fruit machine
the best thing is
its not a dream
as we both row row row
gently down the stream
row row row
gently down the stream
we
look at the trees
look at the sky
and all the rivers
that we pass by
as we row row row
gently down the stream
half a float
on the back of our boat
is a duck
a fox
a hand painted note
and a load of old tins
tied togethor with some string

No comments:

Post a Comment