Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Splat!

Splat

For a time I thought that I had somehow changed, shrunk as it were into a completely different person, an animal of poor intent, I was robed in a cloak of murky grey shadows which clung with the stench of misfortune, a grey twisted shred of a humanity, as welcome as a long gone dry and nearly worthless crumb of tobacco.
All this was my own fault, my own doing.
Never within the heart of my heart would I believe during this time that I was in fact, completely wrong, that was far beyond me,
for you see it was not my fault, it was not my own doing, I was no more a completely different person as I am now, it was all those around me who had changed, they had turned, growing into something completely different to what they had been before.
Something completely different that reminds me of a trip I once had.
Funny that, I can imagine thinking that one trip can completely change everything, your whole perception of the world, time, space, Allah freaking Buddha. Blow it piece by piece completely apart to put be back together again fresh like morning dew,
It’s not the earth shattering theories, or elements of universal truth that are suddenly enlightened upon me, whilst getting high or tuned out, that I really remember, that have struck a chord, it’s this one little thing. That Monty python sketch now for something completely different and a foot from the heavens comes crashing through the wall,

Squash
I was flattened and i read the words in plastecine on the bottom of the foot ( i didnt even know feet had bottoms) your dreams are who you are, never give up on yor dreams, for if you have a dream its your right to fight and go for it, no matter what anyone else tells you, it cant be done it cant be done, i was no longer cloaked in dusty tobacco, i was shiny shiny grey, for i learnt that grey was a beuatifull colour of creation, and that no matter what games they play, i would push on with my spirit, and stive in life to achieve my dreams, hooray for the first homely house, let the good times roll on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment