Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Beer Tricks Blind.

Beer Tricks Blind

Fats Domino turned back and said to me,

Hey put your head in here

Here was an old wooden box, brown going on tan like a bike satchel in colour, beige leather, except the box wasnt made out of leather, it was wood, a cube, nailed together, for taking photos, projecting films, or making music, it did all three, well on the outside. It looked a bit like one of those old fashion cameras on a tripod three wooden legs, except it was just the top part, the bit where you put your eye up to the lens, and then let the dark material place you in a cave whilst outside open to the elements your thumb pushes the button, to make a flash, and kapow the photo is taken, except there was no tripod, there were no legs, just this wooden box, light orange beigey tan in colour, crafted perfectly square, the wood had good grain, and the joins and nails were sound.

Go on stick your head in

I did as fats said

Whoah, on the inside it was a warm cavern, with a bright glowing light or lights, man it was powerful, like being basked in well i couldnt say maybe a lighthouse, flying into the full on glare of a lighthouse, feeling its stream of light on my skin, the hairs on my arm went tingley, or perhaps it was like being a tiny little bug crawling about and relishing the warmth of a lamp lights glow, mmmm warm and fuzzy.

Aint it something, Fats voice rolled smooth

Its gorgeous i replied, real sweet, I looked at the lights, flowing from inside the box, up above, they shone right into my eyes, all across my face and body, they made me shine, the light was all empowering as it filled my very being and soul and bathed me in its bright white yellow hot tap, the scene took on more colours then just the glowing stroke of a lighthouse, and i saw images beyond circles of rainbows, chandeliers and a bar and men and women chatting and dancing in the corner was a piano, the shining was speaking to me, i was bathing and dancing at the same time, i let the light shine into my eyes for what must have been hours and hours

Hey fats? I said,

Yeah

You cant see anything right, Fats was now blind and had been for sometime,
So how come you knew that putting your head inside this box is beautiful

you take me for a fool whoo hoo, i can feel it, i can feel it from the tips of my fingers way down to my soles, theres beauty coming out of the walls, i can feel it, you dont have to see to feel and know the glow of this light, why its bouncing and a radiating all over this place, my skin, and my smile, i feel it in the way my teeth tingle, i cant see but i know your smiling too

and its all here just for anybody to look in and enjoy?

yep!

wow, how many other people have seen it, felt it,

Just me and you kiddo, just me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment