Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

Doctor.

Doctor

Inside breathing
Closed eyes
All the cells in my body are happy
All the cells in my body are well
I’m so glad that you are happy
I’m so glad that you are well
breathing Outside
Open eyes

Touching earth
Smell kiss taste
Rolling blue bells
Forest cloth
Mud thiefs leathers twigs
Bimbling forest floor
A patchwork quilt of beautiful colours
feathers leafs ships
A tropic summer carnival
Breathing moving alive
A magic carpet
That can really fly
Sits above the earth beneath the sky
Rocks above and rocks below
Deep to touch
The mossy stone
Stone can feel the beat of a hand
A hand can feel the beat of stone
Hit me hit me hypnotised
Straight to the centre
Aww thanks cupid doctor tartar
youve peeled away my skull
and opened up my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment