Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

Beth.

Beth

Flash Gordon
Hands switch
The chances
Kiss
Ahh
Never
A million to one
Going to another one
Sinking into the floor a square or two
Walking along the cracks
No women allowed
Whoa that was quick
A lot of drums
Smash smash smash
Noise noise noise
A making man naked love to the stereo
Shake rattle and roll
The cow bell clunk clunks
Running through the bar, drum kit passing
Hands Switch
Stage free ping!
Jumping on the bar lose yourself and your loved ones too
Cool breeze
Yellow trees growing on a musical bus what kind of conversation is this
Hot girl at the carnival ringing tripping whistle lazers
Rave!
A real cutey flying into the place she’s so hot to you I can see
Is that my problem?
It’s like one in four or five are hot to me
That’s not true there all hot
But it’s only one that I go to
Are most guys girls on heat the whole time?
Beep beep!
Whoa! Scream! Excitement bus! Red lights. Red dot cameras.
Floating into the sun of the planetarium made me think of other worlds.
Hackney’s not in service wow Beth was right.
London there’s so many single guys and single girls.
She’s so hot that no guy will go up and chat to her,
Well well well
Was that her cue or mine?
It seems strange to me
Have I got my priorities wrong going after one am I chasing a dead fox the impossible dream it seems must people are happy to get what they can and fast.
Why wait loser don’t you understand this world if you want to be a winner you can’t float you got to rock the boat go grab that... whatever
Still I’m happy feeling free underneath the stars come on let them shine on me and shine on you
Surely in this life there’s nothing better.
Each and every weather it’s the Bloomsbury way contra flow bus lane.

1 comment: