Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

Imaginary Friend.

Imaginary Friend

In Harry Boo Boo’s life story he needed a drink there was a chicken on his
Work table and a whole box of chickens.
I went to the gallery I opened up a banana
Ate it
Went back to the table I was thinking as I ate it
Then i had a plan.
His plan was to get the chickens out of work.
He found a lantern because he knew chickens hated light
Cock a doodle doo.
The end.

Chickens dont like the sun
Under here is sock town
City
O= you put the stick in here to turn it into a diamond
The diamond in the rough
Ive been the teacher for so long its time to work out who is the diamond in the rough
I am your master im going away to another planet ive come out the middle of another bench
Im a ghost you know
Im a ghost
This looks like a big lollypop gallery
The diamond hanging on a strange lamp thingy
But which diamond is it
The diamond in the rough
Or just a diamond
Work it out sun
It must be a diamond
Doesn’t matter which diamond it is
Ooo I went to another planet where everyone was young
And I turned young.
I didn’t have grey hair anymore
Um Um Um!
Little yoda stick grey hair, visiting granddads workshop
The diamond making community
What are diamonds?
They help people do stuff diamonds
Repairing stuff, making lightbulbs, like me im fixing the lightbulb, diamonds are like stars, some diamonds look like stars they are the same colour as stars
Would you look like a big one or a little one
I can hear something
Its a train chooging down the line
Fizzle crack pop
Elitricution
The diamond makes everyone disappear
Electricity from the button flicks to there
The stars are with you
And will watch over you wherever you go
This is the moon one
I will give to you the moon letter
This is the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment