Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Beetles Suicide.

Beetles Suicide

Hah don’t make me laugh.
All we are is a computer,
I mean come on
It’s not like you the first person
Get a grip
That’s no way to live your life.

Words echo
Inside the walnut shell, thoughts are bouncing round and round, like a tune waiting for the drop,
“That’s no way to live your life”,
I am cracked,
Intense lights flashing,
No lights,
I am sent plunging back into darkness.

It has begun to rain and my footsteps are getting slower and slower.
The party is behind me and I realise I have left my shoes inside the house, along with my mind.
I am walking in the night or is it morning, you can never be sure
I’m stumbling, lurching from one step to the next in a stolen pair of socks no less,
As rain splashes on my face, the wind begins to howl, whipping up frenzy around me, this was ridiculous, according to the majority I was not dressed suitably for the weather conditions, it would have been nice to be naked.
A pair of jeans, a shirt, no coat and no shoes, was what I wore as the storm grew, and the rain poured down stronger.
Looking down at my socks, I noticed they were soggy there pattern would have mirrored the stars in the sky, that’s if any stars were to be seen, there wasn’t, they were all but eclipsed by clouds, by the time I got home I kept thinking, these stolen socks would be ripped to shreds.

You ever do this; I do it a lot, when walking, Ill tilt my head back so I’m looking at the sky, at night anyway, so I can see the stars. I move and they move, bouncing with each step. Sometimes ill tilt my head back so as to glimpse tree tops above.

I once met a guy, who said he didn’t like the Beatles,
because to like the Beatles was so cliché,
Suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment