Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

A long long time ago.

A long long time ago

Did you know the internet didn’t work the whole time you were gone.
Now your back its back on.
I love you.
I love you.
It’s like you are the queen of electric city.
Déjà vu came from the blue squiggly line I drew for you in a dream.
I big double helping of déjà vu, merging real life with dreams and you, wow that was a pure hit of déjà vu.
Whilst you’ve been away
I’ve been swimming in purple rain.
Am i on sane
I think im on sane
Rat race race
Who will get cheese
Rat race rat race
Who will get the cheese
Kiss maze cat chass expertise
Im a loser at the chase
I think im on sane
Its the thrill of the chase play the game
Eee aaa
Q: Would you like to go out with me?
A: No!
Makes me think of Micheal Caine – he repetively asked out this Brazilian girl for weeks and weeks before she finally agreed to go out with him – that girl became his wife.
I love you have I made a mistake would you call it giving up.
I’m just not sure
I kind of feel its kinder to leave you be let you fly away
Rather than chase chase chase
Rat race rat race
No cheese for me
See you on the moon
Catfish spoon
Every time i get close it floats away
See you on the moon red balloon
Cheese cheese everywhere
But not a bite to eat
I aint involved
No race
No chase
No games
Im on Sane.

- this was written a while ago, i still agree with a lot of the stuff in it, no race no chase, but ive also know that im in love with love, so nothing at all matters, and i also have the on sane ability to fall in love with a bucket full of ham if i was to put my mind to it, is there only one red baloon, i heard a song about ninety nine, made me think of ice cream, ice creams dancing on the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment