Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 1 November 2010

The Spring of 2010 turned me on.

The Spring of 2010 turned me on

There’s a book out there called no more waiting by Andy Mcdowell funny how legs that walk take steps forwards they can’t move back I saw a tree once that didn’t have any leafs in the morning the day begins I beg for a king to come riding on a donkey through a ringing bell field of the allusion planer Alsatian dogs battering in the black of the night werewolf’s howling to the moon the thunderstorms long gone and all around dirty people with black séances.
Hungry now and a mouth which is humming on its way I can see the bowl and spoon in my mind’s eye taste the milk, I can still remember feeling foolish on the boats dropping filters and explaining away their use to Americans all legal nike a beagles nose I’m glowing we all glow.
All around are shiny things to touch to touch I’m touching all with my very glow like the light of day and at night step into the tranquil mirror of electricity.
It seems the world can smell I can smell with my nose the eyes in my head can look, my hands can hold pages my pen can write words lazzingly across a page I am lazy first and active second out of bed i do not leap i will only leap when i awake to the sound of bombs and even then i might go back to sleep for five minutes hibernating until spring blessed snooze sweet dreams why rush to the surf reality when surfing the images within can bring so much more excitement and adventure.
You got me leaping out of bed
You got me feeling alive
I I I
Rushing winning
Being awake is better than sleeping
What the fuck
You always said that sleeping was better
Than living
Well what’s skanking up
Top banana
Let’s all rush into the river
Let’s all jump in together
Dreaming sleeping breathing living.
Well hello there
Open up my eyes
I’m awake
You turned me on.

If all was black we could reek the journey begun in darkness now all is light sweet smashling sounds real sights to hear I am awake at last may battle in the deep unforgetfull yet bittery i am seared scratches cover my body forever i shall remain eternal war weary yet what is this hunger that lies in the pit of my stomach it is the feeling of deep pain the hunger of a thousand children who had no food whilst all around the plentiful harvests go to waste famine and locusts just two steps away no more fat and blood to grease your dry bones no more water to make your crops grow.

1 comment:

  1. The Spring of 2010 turned me on - Blossom March - Wow - Actually woke up super happy and leaping out of bed to start the day - pure good feeling - nice one...
    no groggyness at all -
    full power

    ReplyDelete