Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 6 March 2011

To the Valley.

To the Valley

Jump
into the magic mountain
mushroom valley
back to the moon light
circling with my mind
so soothe me
back to magic mountain
drinking in the creek
wet skin fishing for weeks
back to the night time
away we fly
to the shine of magic mountain
mushroom valley
auntie sally
sure cooks nice
leave my boots and shiny clothes
behind
im getting wet
skin fishing
mushroom valley
back to the mountain
ready
to playground again
ring a round the roses
guns shooting up my feelings for
weeks
choose days
back
back to the mountain
swimming in the night
skipping of the dinosaur
ring around the day dream
a pocket full of roses
riding bright horses
guns full of rose water
take me once
keep me twice
amused with mushroom valley
riding back
to the mountain
keeps me bright
strawberry lace
girl
your lined
cherry high laces
lined with lace
back bright
making a whirlpool
in the moon light
you make whirlpools out of moon light
jump into the valley
black twister fool

No comments:

Post a Comment