Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 18 March 2011

Astral Eyes.

Astral Eyes

Come back
come back
to the fields
with me

you danced once on the early morn
to the sun till the sun was gone
with the moon the moon shone high
we fly
to astral life
the rainbow bridge is here for you to cross
beneath the water where we watch
for the kings to fall
washing eyes that sing
to begin the dream for humanity
heres my bow and heres my voice
dance with me
make your choice

in your eyes
you can see the skies
are breathing

we were taught to play
by the king
of astral life
whose eyes
sing amidst the storm

to the sun till the sun is gone
for the moon to the new one is born
full
circle with me
swing round and round feel free
this is the broom stick
see us fly
we are astralised
now were breathing
with the sky
your not dreaming
in the fields sleep
is weaving life
for open eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment