Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Three.

Three

Monsters in the bath tub
griefing
for the last chance
we had to see
a sunken form sheathed in misery
a lazy avenue
books past due
shouldnt have been given away so free
for a haunted house
gets you spooked
just a little fear
maybe i could see
is this cloud for me
or is it all
not meant to be
how can i remain the same
ive been dragged outside through the rain
of cats and dogs
the bags give off
so many bats
its a nightmare
i can see
everything that once was a dream
now it seems
that she
may be
a doctor sent
to kill me
im dieing
on the table
frying
in electric city
there must be some way
to be free
let me out of this beach
a lazy avenue
twisted scicilian trees
roots whisper
you will never see me
and so i lost my mind
somewhere i sailed
far so far away
looking for kind
marbles
to be given back
across the sea
to find
all the colours
i had shined
when i was free
wherent meant
for me
and then somehow i knew the way

No comments:

Post a Comment