Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Burnt Shoes.

Burnt Shoes

I couldnt burn your shoes
without remembering
that you used to do more than walk
in light and dark
spot lights round
burn the night away
we burnt the night
your shoes smoke
curling
i could of tried
to make you laugh
or to be more
serious
a start
instead of whispering like the moon
changing my ways
surfing
complaints
in a goodbye bed
i lose the beads you put on my neck
cause i grew wrong
my dreams couldnt make it right
and now we have no home
no where left to go
i dont feel safe
i cant feel comfort
even in the brightest light
i tip toe with a knife
whilst dreaming of hope
for a home
that doesnt make me run away into the dark
i wish that i could dance
i wish that your shoe smoke was hope
burning in the night
instead of being the last
time you walked in the light
i dream
i dream your home
is safe

No comments:

Post a Comment