Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 18 March 2011

Drips.

Drips

Do you want to fuck off
leave me alone
its the work im with today
let me be
its easy
just get on your way
not enough
theres to much love
let me sleep
until the rain
is gone
i cant complain
leave me
clean
clean in again
dirt out
never feels safe
like
dancing
with thunder and rain
i guess
at life
every day
unknown
leave me alone
im at loss with work in today
cant explain
the past
dont need to
until my mind
speaks again
disturbing the rain
leave me alone
thunder your kind
dancing in pain
so you dont have to speak
right
wash me again
clean my disguise
soothe me
lightning so kind
after the rain
leaves me alone
at loss with the work
in today
sun light
on your face
smiles
so kind
leave my lips
alone
for your
zig zag
games

No comments:

Post a Comment