Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Its the way.

Its the way

I got this spirit in me that wants to release
such daft punk flavours
messy streams no more danger
burning down barriers to find
where to wash in my eye
just one splinter
can make the taste
of sun in and under the one
light shining
we take a stand to make the air
drive
you have it the will
your spirit is flying
through the sky
how comes
i can only celebrate
when my mind is over
yes its true bless bless
i know that its selfish to be so freely
floating
not celebrating when my mind close down
in this town and my footsteps take
a walk outside shadows on the ground
look high to see lamp posts shining orange glows
round and round
about the park
on my one and onely
why am i here
why do the voices take me
to the swings
those helicoptor blades
which seem to seek peace
speak at ease
when im awake
whilst you sleep
i cant be
without your dreams
i go down stairs half aware that
my eyes are begining to stare to deep
like the mould growing on a piece
of half finsihed mash pototo
covered in red sauce
of course foolishly
i continue to burn
both ends i never learn
that my table is turning
our day dreams into nightmares
and i cant forget this heat
i want to be cold shore
diving swimming
in the deepest blue sea
stepping out onto the white sand
where i feel free
at peace like a day dream
like a way we all reach
its the waves to the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment