Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Shook me up.

Shook me up

Rainbow taxis shoot away
castles made by the sea
everyones here so lets fly to the moon

i wanted to eat outside want to let them flowers grow
i wanted to hang on a shield meet the armour flow
home to the beach flown to the sky
running in a daisy chain

i wanted to make a fool taste gold
painted licks on the moon
just a little glass
one little glass
stepping on the street
looks back at you

well hit me on the rope
hit me with your scrawl
fires burning all the roofs
celbrating skype
aint sitting around
its just a bit of party for free

so lets hang lets hang lets hang around
here safe on the earth

hanging out all iver down
its a friendly port you know
even in the after even with a brush
even in the after glow

lets flow
float
lets flow
float

hit me to the beach
im a stream
im a stream
im a dream
im a stream
sound
inside the pinball machine

sicking on the beach
sicking on the sky
sipping on lunar beams

you know i love you so much
it really makes me sad
cause i cant see through this mast
all the lives weve had
now im stuck on the sea
all i wants
this ship to get to dry land
aieee
aieee
aiieee
aieeee
bring me back
bring me back
bring me back
bring me
back right out of the sea
bring me back
take me back
wont you bring me back
dry land where i want to be

oh think about soon
think im getting tired
how high can i hang
looking down
at this sea
wont you bring me back
wont you bring me back
land ahoy!
hey thats where i want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment