Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Seventh Wonder.

Seventh Wonder

Im in prison
on holiday
its my true vocation
no inspiration
no condensantion
nothing in my hat
the rabbits gone back
to burrowing
under ground
all i know
is that my failing
wasnt because of me
im blameless
because im selfish
so you want a wonder
to be a fish like
wanda
just like everybody
who thinks they know
we dont know
anything at all
except that the mountains
are higher
than the clouds
sometimes
when you look down
and that theres a lot of ice cream
theres a lot of ice
and theres a lot if ice cream
ninety nine
does it make you happy
i think you make me happy
you make me
happy
life is wonder full

No comments:

Post a Comment