Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Heroine.


I was dancing I was dying

Talking on the moon
Now I’m floating
When I'm flying
Swimming floating
Floating swimming
Living love in dreams

She’s got me electric rising heart ticks looking
I’m cooking in her eyes
I’m not tripping
My blood is skipping
Before I was wasting
Gently wasting
Singing about wasting time

When falling pieces
Silver pieces
Land softly on the sand
Deep life skiving
I am drowning
Sinking Waiting
Deeply wasting
Dying in the sea

Then I see her flying
Swooping diving
A kite burning across the night

She gets me feeling
wishing
No more failing
A shooting comet
That helps change the tide

Nuclear fall out
The city burning
all the radiation is love
she drops dove tailing no more failing
A falling diamond perfect like the sky

I’m wrapped in star shine floating oh her time

Instead of hanging on a lunar tick

Cos she stops me dying when I am drowning
Silver pieces shiny peaces
Picking up off the beach

And we all go missing
Wet skin fishing
It’s cool she can
Bring us back

to no more dying
hear the Moon is singing

Your shiny stepping
Ice creams making
Footprints in the sand

Now I’m flying
When I'm Dancing
Swimming flying
Floating Dancing
love in naked dreams.

1 comment: