Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 28 February 2010

The moon The sun The sea.

The moon The sun The sea

See your beauty twirling like a mushroom
butterfly skirt
floating in my dreams

I saw you in my dreams last night
so amazing the wonder makes me see

shiny fuzzy backwards people
stealing raindrops just to eat

i want to see you again in real life
touch you
where shiny sunny fuzzy people
make money from the sea

the sea
the sea
the sea

and were both more than swapping silver
Borrowed clothes and wasting time

We are everything that evers going to happen we are golden like the sun

the sun
the sun
the sun
the sun

and this mountain is just a journey
someday I will find a way

to keep on climbing, climbing learning
till the day i reach the peak

the peak
the peak
the peak


than ill jump and instead of falling
i will float to another world

where i have a spaceship and can hear the stars start calling
dont forget to bring your girl

my girl
my girl
my girl
my girl

and in the end were both flying, even landed on the moon, and we play games like leaping and a running

my brown eyed girl your blue eyed boy singing

do de do da do do do do doop
do de do da do do do do doop________

even landed were here together
just leapfrogging on the moon

the sun
the sea.

2 comments:

  1. and all the stars say

    hey babe take a walk on the wild side.

    and all the stars wink

    hey sugar take a walk on the wild side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember what the doormouse said...

    Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder what you are

    are you dandruff fluff in hair
    floating way above up there

    does that mean im a galaxy
    full of worlds i cannot sea

    and when dandruff falls
    should i make a wish

    are bits of fluff like shiny fish.

    ReplyDelete