Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

My letter to Kettle.


Dear Sir or Madam,


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful crisps.

I think they are delicious, and would like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in their creation, production and transportation; I am so glad that they exist in this world, so truly hats off to you all.

I usually will eat them when playing cards,

in fact you might say they are my one true vice because when it comes to a packet of your crisps, I won’t stop munching until the whole packet is finished,

were talking the giant sized bags here too, not just the little ones.

In fact more often than not, I will purposely buy two giant bags of Kettle crisps, one for my friends to share and one that I can eat myself,

I really love your crisps I think they are beautiful, the packaging’s great, the taste and texture is perfect and I like the way sometimes I will find a crisp so giant in size when compared to the others,

Your crisps really are amazing.

For Christmas last year my Sister asked me what would I like as a present and I told her to get me a big bag of Kettle crisps, she did and so did my Uncle Paul, get in.

I enjoy all your flavours, but my favourite is sea salt and balsamic vinegar, which in its greatness I nickname sea salt and balls-matic vinegar,

I know this is a silly made up word, but when I say your crisps are balls matic it is meant as a term of endearment.

Once again I’d like to take the time to say thank you to everyone involved in the creation of Kettle crisps,

I would not like to imagine a world without them,

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

All the very best,

Your very happy customer,

Foolonthefootofamountain.

1 comment: