Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sunlight floats.

Sunlight floats.

Sunlight shines upon the ice
And when it melts into water
Tastes alright.

Laughter hanging from a tree
When were floating
Were not falling
I feel free.


We could live forever
Or both be dead by two
I don’t care
As long as it’s me & you.


See monkeys bouncing everywhere
It’s the just kind of worthy feeling
I love to share.


You might have no money
Think you aint got time
Well colours saint halo
Colour saint halo
Colours saint halo
Just rewind.


Sunlight shines upon the ice
when it melts into water
It’s alright.

Laughter dripping off my dreams
When im floating
im not falling


We could live forever
Or both be dead by three
I don’t care
As long as it’s you & me.


See horses bouncing everywhere
its the crazy loving feeling
i got to share


Laughter melts us like were ice
turning into water
that tastes sweet.

Sunlight drips from a dream
Floating not falling
Cos its free.

Sunlight floats like a wave,
without searching
Happy surfing to your grave.


Left her hanging
in my dreams
when im floating im not falling
i feel free

when im floating im not falling
i feel free

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. It might be one of my favorite things you have written. I feel like it should be a song. I might ask one of my friends if they want to make it one, if that's okay. Or perhaps you could make it one. Or have a friend make it one with your guidance if you are not musically inclined yourself. In any case, I really, really like this and want to hear/read it all day, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know you, and im being totally creeper, but that was incredible, i sincerely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sweet, ooh de lally from the moon and back,

    I’m really glad you both enjoyed and thanks for your kind words, appreciated.

    To manna is a hell of a drug, yep totally lyrics, sure you can take them and do with them what you like, feel free,

    Hows about we race each other at turning them into a song, maybe see what we both come up with,

    Have a go at changing some of the words if you like,

    How about

    Sunlight skiving on your lawn
    Makes splashes in a stolen swimming pool

    Or for a different vibe

    Freddie stay out of my dreams
    I’m tired of getting scratches when I sleep.

    ReplyDelete