Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 22 January 2010

What do you do?

What do you do?


I’m a sleeper, waker, writer, masturbator, TV watcher, sometimes reader, music listener, friend, family man, presents giver, risk taker, doo gooder, sinner, gambler, loser, winner, drinker, eater, smoker, food maker, provider, insider, outsider, laugher, game player, I’m a friend, I’m a listener, a problem solver, I breathe, I do well, I sometimes do bad, exerciser, relaxer, I don’t do a job, and a still think that the funniest reply is in an Italian accent,
“I do Rachel”
I also like,
“I does what I likes and I likes what I do”
And just for you, I’ll make didgeridoos to sell in Timbuktu, why dont you come with me? that way neither of us will ever have to come back again.

2 comments:

  1. Im a writer, baker, magic maker, a once upon a time faker, actor, poet, general all know it, truth teller, dream sower, silver spoon, the sun, the moon, fishermen, bike, lover, gypsy king by the name of ping, potion giver, palms crossed with silver, fearless leader, sky walker, cloud painter, crowd pleaser, top geezer, out of space, smiling face, hot, cool, everybody's fool, egotistically eccentric, running on electric, city, country, captain carrot, super buddy, lullaby singing, sleep giver, life enhancing, clean dancer, im when the eternally surprised, non-material. Father of the thief of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was when this is now
    ive begun to unwind

    ReplyDelete