Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Hey Jimmi.

Hey Jimmi.

This is some words i wrote for you about the love between the moon and deep blue sea.


Ive never seen a night so beautifull as last night
angel from heaven fell right down on top of me
and it makes me wonder was that the first time
the sea sent the sweet moon a real big kiss


she sent his lips high
flying above the waves
struck swurvy
she said you got to sing

so the sea sings

climb on my sweet angel
climb on silver spoon
climb on my sweet angel
tomorow my kiss will be by your side

sweet salvia whoa she fell into the sea
sang haley's comet burning across a flame fuelld sky
and my angel she said onto the sea
todays the day for a brand new tide

take my hand
your going to leave the sand
and then she took the sea
high over dancing waves

and the sea sang

ride on my sweet angel
heaven my sweet angel
keep shining my sweet angel
my kiss will always be by your side

No comments:

Post a Comment