Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Shine on me Shine on you.

Shine on me Shine on you.

Everything magical everything beautiful
The sound of footsteps as they walk across the earth
Then onto grass
The little flowers that grow
Sit back leaning on a tree
That can you believe was painted in a dream
Moss so soft to touch
Lamp lights creating glowing balls of twigs
Feet shuffle
I’m alive were alive
In shorts and somehow warm
Outside
Everything magical

Looking up

Hey hello stars
You’re so beautiful that I don’t want to leave
You’re shining down upon the trees
Miraculously blossoming leafs into orange and pink

Nights like these make me escape my need of dreams

I believe
we can all be

stars planting trees
trees planting stars
Sprout from a seed somewhere within my mind
growing growing until
Joyous words suddenly spring forth
Moments of madness
Bursting into new roots
For out my mouth I exclaim
To the world
I’m in love in love
were alive
i and i
Praise be
Praise be.

No comments:

Post a Comment