Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 4 March 2010

Dell & Rodney.

Dell & Rodney

Dell Boy:

I just wrote a sad song about tea. A depressing story about life and tea. I guess that’s good because I quite like tea, when I’m filled with passion even love tea, also about the sun, well feelings about the seasons, it’s like Bob’s words were never really heard, in each and every weather.
Maybe one day, until then I’m down on life and tea, I wrote we are all drowning, stay awake, stay awake, stay away.

Rodney:


Fucking hell dell, it’s like your feelings are telling the seasons what to spell, I think you got some kind of disease, sniffing sunlight off the trees, rest at ease, you seen them wearing sunglasses at night,

The sun shines whenever you want it to in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment