Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Have you ever.


Ever felt like this.

I’m getting close to the point where I’m going to hitchhike down the crossroads, sell my soul to the devil, who’ll teach me how to play a mean guitar. Turn me into a ghetto superstar.

Or whilst watching live and let die, ill jump into the screen, put a spell on Baron Samedi and bring back his voodoo sword head on down to the cemetery,

Where I’ll try the schhh schhh schhh resurrection strikes,

rise up Jimi Stevie Hyper and Bob Marley

Id like to Teach you this song which fell into my dreams,

When I wake the sun shines on me
Moonlight beams sleep on the pillow
Outside the window the tallest tree
make them grow,
The stars the moon the sun the trees
A whisper carried by the wind
Mercy, I’m just a junglist soldier, One Love One Heart
makes them grow,

Take it away Jimi...

No comments:

Post a Comment