Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Monkey Skittles Red Football Boxer Shorts.

A prayer to the universe.

Hey universe stars moon come in this is a long shot but yeah I need you what the hey please
Send my hat spinning back to me
I no longer posses any of the clothes in the monkey skittles video
Those cartoon shoes donated by Adam in which I used to groove
I used to pretend that they could sing
They sang to me so many tunes
Well they took off on a walk ain’t seen them since
And matt’s hoodie of Himalayan tea headed sprinklewards never returned
My own sandy beach stripy jumper which had a comforting smell of home
Modelled by my mate spinky who once teleported of the monkey skittles video has vanished without a trace...
See my quarter lengths I know where they are but there shredded beyond repair
Socks gone
And my red football boxer shorts got to love that ridiculous memory as if after so many years I can know down to a flash what I was wearing whoa where are they crazy all my clothes gone!
So whoa universe stars moon please help a thread bare guy out all I wants my stripy hat back
Keep my socks feel free
Uh oh wait a second just thought of something I found that stripy hat on the road so I guess it doesn’t even belong to me shit
Ok no worries
universe stars moon how would it be if you swing it so matt got back that hoodie of himaylan tea and maybe send spinning to its rightful home the stripy hat I’m going to keep up my writing to the stars and moon you know I will and anyways this prayer isn’t really for me, it’s just for my friend that loved breathing in his Himalayan tea.

1 comment: