Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 5 March 2010

Midnight Express.

Have you ever had a midnight snack?
I have.
I remember when I was six thinking that staying up late was the most devilish trick,
I used to stay up late to have secret snacks at midnight.
It’s like a tiger with cool stripes once said to his kid
It makes all the difference to the moment when there’s someone else there with you,
Maybe sneaking out barefooted at night climbing through windows to share midnight snacks with Chris
Is why I’m a lover of people and the night.

Don’t get me wrong I love solitude and the day, but there’s something about the black of night and people old and new that makes me think of shiny silver spoons.
Whenever I notice it’s the witching hour,
I want to share
My feeling of joy over staying up late feet catching stars in a secret shack,

When I suggest maybe we could have a midnight snack, a lot of the time people just turn away, my ideas not theirs,

Why they say,

it might be fun I reply,
I don’t know why that makes my friends run back to the T.V or computer games or the things so same, i guess were not all the same, same or different all are welcome on this track,

All aboard

Drivers taking us to electric city,

who invented the midnight express? Who cares, it’s another idea, another success,
Like peaches fabric strawberries and cream!
Destination electricity
All are welcome to Ride this train
Right through the witching hour
Sharing music playing games
All aboard
During the weeks before the rave
All aboard
Turning wheels playing games
All aboard
Get together for a rave
All aboard
Dont forgot to be the change
All aboard
The midnight express - - -Dont need no needle to hear this track. Whooo Whooo no tIckEts on The night train

If this is your first night at the rave, well whoo hooo toot tooot the honey mooners have landed, it will be yours, look whats the name say on the dancing mans spacesuit, MaJOr ToM the pills are in the lazors the pills are in the lazors the pills are in the lazors

1 comment: