Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 26 March 2010

My letter to Dizreali.

Mate I wasn’t even there just watched well more listened to your video whilst smoking by a indoor spring fire with some friends and mate yes the stars! And the grief yes, face on the programme coffin, not there, I just want to say to you well done mate you are a star, a miracle, listening to other worldly stories, people I swear were all shining, it’s funny how it’s almost like were all there shining the same, my mate Vlads said it was too cold underneath the stars, didn’t want to stay, I don’t know if I, well I just don’t know, but mate I just wanted to write done well nice one, I wasn’t there so I couldn’t shake your hand, or say nice one, so as I thought I just wrote these words off the top off my head, Nice one mate done well.

Aww mate I just listened to wont you follow me made me think of this time ................................. Are the words done well and nice one enough to do us all justice, I think so,

Nice one mate done well.

Nice one to all the bands.

Thank you for your Beautiful expression.

2 comments:

  1. Do secret hidden words have more magic than words that are free for everyone to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar always tastes sweet in both the sunshine and the rain.

    ReplyDelete