Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 7 March 2010

Sun Square Breakfast.

Sun Square Breakfast

I eat moons and stars for breakfast out of a bowl
Whilst up in my room teacup plays a song
Looking down below my mouth I see Cheshire cat smiles
And starfish paddling on the head of a shiny spoon
All the moons and stars are in my belly now,
Im so glad that when you drink milk from a bowl it’s not gloopy
As I look at the sunlight square I’m sitting in, I notice that a new moon has landed,
Inside the bowl a sun shadow is cast, is it the dark side, the Cheshire cat smiling,
Aww Yes I realised it’s a floating yin yang sign.

Should I drink it or put it in the museum with the five seeds apple cave?

Was a thought that came and then quickly passed

it seems I have no trouble with drinking yin-yang signs
as I gently sink into the floor of sun shine square.

6 comments:

  1. Shine you shoes with the sun
    at the sun shine square

    Shoe shine
    Shoe shine

    at the sun shine square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor rikey mate have i had a good day, let me tell yah i only pinched an apple talk about fuss

    youd think i was trying with floating spirits to thief the crown off the top of prince johns noble brow.

    know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to anyone who can work it all out...

    ReplyDelete