Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 31 March 2012

Stupid Floor.

Stupid Floor

Paranoid
my brain is sliding down the wall
cold outside
how long to go before i see another mosquito, bite
your light is on
and i ask myself
how did i get inside a house like this
i knock on your door
just for a second id thought youd remember me
im alive
computer breakdown
with a bottle of pills and red wine i can kill myself
i think things through
answer the door
its your friend
remember me from halls
i cant sit down
the shadows on the wall remind me of being alive
you had to ask
seemed i only exist in the city of electric
now its gone ive got no-one
another computer break-down
orchestra - isnt mozart amazing
its not the end its life
what a distance you have
time goes on
well see everything soon
can you hear that radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment