Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 31 March 2012

Late night Laughter.

Late night Laughter

All these lenses
ready for a feel
i cant find the one
now my fingers numb

Lieing here forests
my dear chourus
cant you live twice

if i had your picture
id say im sorry

my dear forest
my blind chorus
gives me a reason to fight

i can hear the rain
light knows wheres to go

why have daydreams
white lace sneakers
give me a reason to die

i can only want you
why make forests
white lace sneakers
give me a reason to die

i hear voices
melting rays gone
living captive sun

its a ring of cant do's
can you see the picture
i can only want you twice

man made forests
my new chorus
give me a reason to die

No comments:

Post a Comment