Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Good Morning.

Good Morning

tap was running
you were walking
it was something in the water

i an ionise

soldier sink in
soldier sink in

sink in through the table

never ever never ever
never ever where now


theres is juggle in the juggle when your juggling fine
can you reach as you reach and you race for the line
as the movement massive massive movement movement massive go


to the tip to the tip to the tip tip top
top to the tip to the top tip top
ice in the glass an ice on the rocks

easy on the outside outside on the in

whens theres only one race theres only one to win

its the only only only only one to win

when theres only one race theres only one to win


i wasnt looking somehow im found
theres a package on the table
lets weigh it pound or pound

dont you know you got it you got it going on

are you ready are you waiting are you waiting for a drop

i love the out side sun shine sitting bright
as my mind gets working on a new moon light


skip it up
and
skip it up
and find some love

even if you even if youth even if youth doubt

you got the skin that moves about a clipper baby
sailing through the blue lines waves are getting wavey

- that is silly- (bounce)

i get it get it get it in the morning honey
it makes the bowl feel right

theres a scratch on my back (bike)
theres a scratch on my bite

the eyes of ceilings that dont have an answer
i wasnt talking but someone was there
i went to a playground but nobody listened

somethings in the skies outside today will be your day
something in the lies you made
that chained me to your leg
i couldnt see the light so i drew the dark instead

tell me where to go
i need to find the sea
under the surf down town is where im floating
free me free right

echoes in my sleep
dreaming of your life
everything is lies
even when im dieieng
i cant find that peace
is it in the walls
or is it in the ceilings

theres nothing in my way
find out
theres noting my way here
nothing in my weight
tired arm
somethings got to go here

echoes in my sleep
dreaming of your life
i cand find that peace


nothing in my way
cause theres nothing in my way

theres nothing in my weight
nothing in my weight

can you see the lines
draw in through the paper
tracy never dies
she is just the answer

and i kept on walking
though i didnt know where i was going to
and i kept on talking to all the people on the way
another slice its really going to brighten up
the day
and i find it out when i took a look through the glass
the way the leaf started blow in through the air
when you kiss on the corner dont you know
that your going to make it somewhere

it feels so easy
you can take off
a sink in an see

a feel feeler i feel
feel feeling no more


a lot of people know the way
a lot of people know the way

when you turn a new corner dont you see the start
its a start a star a star a star a star a star

and then you blow when you blow when you blow it away
the bubble pops
and then you blow when you blow when you blow it away

you dont turn around
when you do
you walk right back

i didnt see the way we were going
but you took the other sign
left the highway before we stopped
no more lights

when you exist for life life exists
in the twists of the wrap and the wraps in the twist

sugar is clean
sugar clear my body
soft snow skinny lines


it is my only sin

we are recreations
of anothers dream

off come my shoes and socks
now im in a spin

tell me what do you do

theres only one more message i can take
theres only one more mistake i can make
with closed eyes
i see you
moving underneath the lights
i want to
but im too much in love with you
is it me or is it you
its me not you its you not me or you
i didnt i didnt
i didnt i didnt
i didnt even wait to try
i thought about it every day
but
i didnt i didnt
didnt need to speak to you
just said nothing
closed my eyes

we crawl through the sky light
like rain
where does pain come from
a hungry life
searching for the flames
of some
burning electric cities
spun together
on a ride
to far far away and then back again
high low low high
hello hello hello


the silver chains are nothing

i was dancing
you were lighting
i could see the walls
were smiling

take a look at my hand
take a look at my hand
take a look at my hand

i broke rocks as rocks broke
off i laugh out loud and
lose the hole
i kill my self
as heads fall off
drowning in wine
have you seen the sun
have you seen the sun
have you seed the sow
how you seed the soul
how you seed the soil
i can see that your not feeling
every bodies going alone
everybodys alone
everybodies alone
every bodies a loan
can you keep it
you can you keep it steering
stealing money from me
see the bodies and run
see the bodies and run

No comments:

Post a Comment