Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 31 March 2012

Stop it.

Stop it

I cant see you
its in my head
nothing again

I always run
i run so fast

I pretend i havent seen it
theres a line under my arm
it keeps snowing
bright white clouds are falling

now im under your power
im down beneath the sand

ive been strong before
now im nothing
here i go again

ive got to itch
ive got to itch
ive got to itch
i cant stop it
ive got to itch

i am scalpelled
my vein got turned on
see food tuna
hold on young heart

ive been down
ive been sad
im sure of sinking sand
ive been strong
your still blowing
dont slow down
hold on fast

i cant stop
oh your snowing
i must itch
your young heart

a back town tuna
a back town luck
ill be weighing
much less now

bad skin
bright white skalpel
hold your young arms

i can stop it
i can stop anything

No comments:

Post a Comment