Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Is It.

Is It

cant sleep cant eat
cant speak
dont know what to say
every choose made
sunlight or rain
becomes a dirty stain
through my window
my eyes need to dance relax
in the world behind
your guessing games
all in my mind
or is it for real
can you tell me please
please can you tell me
what you feel
because im not even here
i dont exist
i am another
in some other world
where there is no chasing
girl
crouching tiger tiger
burning bright dragon
i got it made
when i slip through
the rythmn of the rave
black and blue
blue and black
blue veins
the rivers of the night
astral eyes
astral eyes
behind the bar
i see the sea the sea
is calling me
come back
come back to where your from
its a braver world old
where you belong
and i didnt buy a bone
i didnt dig
i didnt buy a bone
just stoke out my thumb
hiking the skies
you know the ones
disguised as astral eyes
turn to planes
some like sun light some like rain
inner closed mind is it all just the same
outer open time wont you give me some space
space space space
i aint got space to give
i got time on the back of a spoon
put a flame itch your scratch
and we can sink through these rules
nothing is its just thats the way
start a way
start a way
a way
star away
star away
start a way

No comments:

Post a Comment