Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Zero one nine two.

Zero one nine two

I was talking about the future
to a bright new day
when i saw a robbin
fly away
i said hey where do you think your rushing too my friend

i was thinking on the inside
about the street
when i started talking
to my cell

can you tell me
where i
meant to be
coss i dont know
any more
i dont know

well
you got to shake it up
wash a finer feeling from the wax

see the beat is lion like the stars
fisher man
fisher man
fisher man
sitting on the moon

hey whats going on
can you tell me
can you tell me
can you tell me
coss i really want to know

well life is goot
life is goat
seek a peek
a peek oh peek a doe
lack on the bean
luck on the ghoul
singer a golden feeling all the gold of the soul
singer a golden feeling all the gold of the soul

hear me aygo robbin i dont wash on the side
tell you you love this life
even when you weeping
an a wash on the tide
zing yah
see the lions face shine
deeper
as you look like stars
your a beauty
like the truth
all around you
make it
you make the love come
out of the cold
naked
you make the love life flow
sweet
is your body
tasted
oh so sweet
love you
just coss
i love you
take it
its for free
feeling
how are you feeling
i know
your feeling good
super
its knotty gum tine
away away final nine
luck she is my lady
afer all the time
save me
ill take your way
i shoe gone
like i should have gone before
i shoe gone
like i should have gone before
higher i an i like the day to day to day

No comments:

Post a Comment