Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 8 July 2011

Game Over.

Game Over

All it ever was
was make believe
the pages of history
just a dream
half a year
of sweet disease
a ying yang sign
from dark to light
black to blonde
cant you see
i dont even know
if happiness waits for me
or if i am alone
its strange
like the grass is greener
on the other side
are we talking about breaking through
the line
razorlight
cutters choice in the park
so many voices
stand up tall
shadows of your destiny
a cloak of bat wings
stiched by cats
whiskers of the stars
you thought it was fate
i wish that were true
can i close my eyes
stop searching
find me
crossed beneath the sky
now i wander
is my world
above or below
or somewhere
on the mirror edge
will i be forever
awake
jagged electric finger city
or burn myself numb
blue fire
good life
nurse myself
back to health
your arms
half a slice
of ying yang sign
slip me into coma
now im a dozing puppy
if only i could figure
which was better
if life endlessly remains like this
what are you waiting for
i read writing on the wall
of mountains high in the clouds
about ying named never sleep
yang named never wake
dancing with the sun and the moon
two pure snowballs
white as dr martens
blankwash rain
silent running
my mind is still
unsure
find me
before i slip
into coma
you exist
to close my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment